Our Cyber Solutions team supports financial services firms by providing key cyber security testing, vendor due diligence and more.
On average, a data breach in the United States will cost a company more than $4.24M*. Businesses and trusts handling customers’ personally identifiable information are often targeted by cyber-criminals.
Fairview Cyber helps reduce risk and protect financial services and their companies by offering comprehensive cyber and data security solutions for businesses focused on protecting client data. And, since we have deep expertise in SEC regulations, we can help alleviate the burden of keeping up with ever-changing regulatory requirements.
We provide full-service and a la carte options to support financial services businesses. A full list of our services is listed below.
Vendor Management Solutions
Stay up-to-date on how other businesses are handling your and your clients’ information.
- Support establishment of a new management program and provide long-term implementation services, or
- Assist in maintaining client’s vendor existing management program
- Maintain an approved vendor list on behalf of client
- Perform remote vendor due diligence reviews to evaluate operational and data security risks
- Provide a well-documented summary of review results
- Lead and maintain minutes for the firm’s annual vendor due diligence review
- Complete, onsite vendor due diligence reviews (optional)
Train and test employees on how to avoid threats to your network.
- Deploy mock phishing campaigns to employees
- Coordinate ongoing employee training, including reports of results on regular cyber calls
- Establish and implement a training program for employees who click on simulated phishing emails
Dark Web Scanning
Gain insights into information involved in data breach before data is used maliciously
- Dark web scan using private datasets
- Produce report with findings on whether email accounts are identified as being involved in breach, as well as details of the breach
- Provide insight on email accounts involved in a data breach and password details so login credentials can be updated
External Scans (Penetration Tests)
Evaluate whether your data is truly safe with outside networks.
- Conduct or coordinate external network scan
- Provide detailed outline of review parameters
- Provide steps on action necessary to remediate any vulnerabilities identified in the scan
- Record and document findings of assessments and action taken to resolve vulnerabilities