Employee owned since 2005.
Founded in 2005, Fairview® is a mid-sized, independent firm that provides high-end support services to investment advisers, broker-dealers and other financial institutions. Fairview is 100% employee owned, which means we can spend all of our time and energy focusing on our two most valued audiences: our employees and our clients. We differentiate ourselves by partnering with our clients to provide tailored services, rather than a one-size-fits-all approach.
To meet the growing demands of the financial compliance and backoffice industry, Fairview now has four distinct practice areas:
- Fairview® Investment Services (FIS) – Compliance for Registered Investment Advisers
- Fairview® Investment Administration (FIA) – Private Fund Accounting and Investor Services
- Fairview® Cyber (FC) – Cybersecurity Testing and Vendor Management
- Fairview® Performance Services (FPS) – GIPS® Standards Verification Services
Who We Serve
Fairview® supports more than 160 advisers, managing a total of more than $300B assets under management.
- SEC-registered advisers who manage separately managed accounts, registered investment companies, and private funds
- Family offices
- Soon-to-be-registered firms
Some of our advisory clients are affiliated with other entities including banks, broker-dealers, investment banking firms, general partner entities, and accounting firms.
CEO, Fairview Compliance Administration
President, Fairview Compliance Administration
Performance Practice Lead
General Counsel and Executive Vice President
President, Investment Administration
GIPS® is a registered trademark owned by CFA Institute. CFA Institute does not endorse or promote this organization, nor does it warrant the accuracy or quality of the content contained herein.