Frank Watson founded Fairview in 2005 with the goal of developing streamlined back office and compliance solutions for investment advisers and broker dealers.
Under Frank’s leadership, Fairview has grown from a two-person agency to a full-service, mid-sized agency with five distinct business lines and more than 120 employees. Fairview provides a wide range of services for the financial services industry, including full-service compliance support, GIPS compliance maintenance, comprehensive cyber and data security solutions, and fund administration.
Frank also oversees FilePoint, a full-service filling agent providing EDGAR and iXBRL filing, typesetting, printing, document hosting, and web development services for Investment Companies, Broker Dealers, Banks, Investment Advisers, and Public Companies.
Frank earned a BS in Economics from the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Education & Training
- B.S. in Economics from the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill
- Has worked in the financial administration and services industry since 1995
Areas of Expertise
- Registered adviser infrastructure and operations
- Data security and financial technology
- Financial reporting and accounting for pooled products
- Regulatory audit support
Good compliance is good for business.
Find out how we can help you.